Monday, September 29, 2014

He Did It Again!


Thank you to those of you who have been praying . . . Niña and Leidy both came back this Sunday!  Yep, both of them! 

While I was walking around visiting before church, Leidy told me that she would see me up at the service in a little bit.  We frequently hear that, so I might have been a little bit skeptical; but, true to her word, she came up!  And Niña was already there with her 3 kids when she got there. 

One of the most exciting parts to me was that they both stayed around to talk for a little while afterward!  Leidy talked with Annie about her kids for a bit.  Niña asked me if her son, Adrian, could join the Bible study that Michael does with the teenage boys on Wednesdays now that he is 10 years old.  Adrian made a profession of salvation last spring while my parents were visiting so we can’t wait for him join in the study!  He is a sweet boy and seems to have a tender heart toward the things of the Lord. 

That also gave me the opportunity to ask Niña if she would like to study the Bible with me.  And she said, “Yes.”J    Please pray that she would be able to come this Wednesday.  There will be many things to distract and deter her: she has 3 kids, is pregnant with the fourth, and is substitute teaching in the school every morning; but prayer is powerful, so keep her lifted up this week!

Ain’t God good . . . 
                                to give us so many blessings?

Undeserving that’s what we are!

P.S.  Sorry there are no pics.  I forgot my camera Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment