Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trip to the Beach



Saturday was beach day!  Mary, Suzanne, and I had not been to the beach yet and so we decided to ride the bus to Guayacanes Beach to see the clear blue water.  It was a perfect day, the sun was shining but not too hot (in fact, just before we left we actually go cold for the first time in a month!).  I think I might be coming back here soon for another relaxing afternoon!



 

As much fun as the beach was, the best parts of the day were #1 - going to the baseball field in the morning and interacting with the people and seeing some of my students there and #2 - speaking (IN SPANISH) to the woman sitting next to me on the bus.  Our conversation was very difficult, with much repetition, but I had the courage to try, yay!!  And she was a Christian, so we were able to talk about our churches a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment