Monday, March 17, 2014

Blogging

Ok, so I think I have finally committed to this blogging thing . . . 


First of all, I sat down to write a update letter on what's happening in the ministry here and it was too overwhelming to write.  So I thought it would be a lot easier to write a blog post about some of the major things that happen instead of a big long update.  And besides, sometimes when I am posting pictures to Facebook, I want to write more of an explanation than just a caption.  

Secondly, there have been several times recently while reading my Bible or sitting in church that I wanted to share what I had learned with several people but just can't call or write e-mails to each one.  So, for the first time in my life, I found myself wanting to write blogposts! (it's a bit of a weird feeling for me, so I figured I'd better get started with it now!).  

To keep it from being too overwhelming, I am going to write a couple updates at a time. I will try to write about each aspect of the ministry here at some point . . . but it may take a while to get them all covered.  I just hope I can figure out how to move the pictures around on my blogpost this time . . .  



No comments:

Post a Comment